9 Vietnamese Dishes for Expats
So you’ve been in Vietnam for a little while now, and are feeling like you need a break from all of the strong fish flavors and exotic dishes. What Vietnamese food should you eat that doesn’t count as cheating and going international?
Here are 5 out of the 9 Vietnamese dishes you should eat. For the rest of the list and for detailed descriptions, go to our full article featured on Expat Woman:
1. Chao Ga i.e. Chicken Congee or Chicken Rice Porridge
2. Pho Ga i.e. Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup
3. Banh Xeo i.e. Vietnamese Crepe or Thin Omelette
4. Banh Trang Nuong i.e. Vietnamese Pizza
5. Banh Mi Op La i.e. Egg Sandwich