Blue Flower Hmong Curtain Weave
Out of stock
100% authentic and uniquely handwoven by Flower Hmong people in Vietnam. This weave is a one-of-a-kind piece; only 1 in stock. It is vintage and can be used as a curtain or incorporated into another design. The weave is made from both hemp and cotton. It was dyed in indigo for 3-4 weeks to reach its rich, dark blue color.
- What can you make? Cushions/pillows, curtains, tapestries, table runners, comforters, handbags, wallets, shoes, belts, pants, chair covers…. it’s up to you!
- Dimensions & weight: The dimensions are 74.8 inches x 94.5 inches, including the hooks of the curtain, and heavyweight material
- Colors: Dark blue & multi-color
- Material: Cotton and hemp
- Cleaning & care tips: We recommend hand washing all of our weaves. They can be soaked separately (to avoid color spreading) in a warm water and detergent mixture with a bit of color-safe bleach if necessary. Then hang out to dry. Avoid scrubbing and direct sunlight.
Shipping is a $15 flat rate. As we are located in Vietnam, weaves can take up to 14 business days to deliver internationally. If you need it sooner please contact us.
For wholesale enquiries, please email us.