Grey & Multi-Color Cham Cotton Weave
Out of stock
100% authentic and uniquely woven by Cham people in Vietnam who use a manual machine loom. These traditional patterns represent what the artisans see around them- animal footprints, fruit, vegetables, trees and people.
This weave starts at 1/4 yard. To order more, please adjust the quantity level which is in increments of 1/4 yard. If you can’t increase the number, it’s because we are low on that weave.
- What can you make? Cushions/pillows, curtains, tapestries, table runners, comforters, handbags, wallets, shoes, belts, pants, chair covers…. it’s up to you!
- Width & Weight: The width is 31.5 inches and heavy weight material
- Colors: Grey & multi-color
- Material: Cotton and polyester blend
- Cost: $32/yard. Additional yardage will be cut in one continuous piece.
- Cleaning & care tips: We recommend hand washing all of our weaves. They can be soaked separately (to avoid color spreading) in a warm water and detergent mixture with a bit of color-safe bleach if necessary. Then hang out to dry. Avoid scrubbing and direct sunlight.
Shipping is a $15 flat rate. As we are located in Vietnam, weaves can take up to 14 business days to deliver internationally. If you need it sooner please contact us.
For wholesale enquiries, please email us.