Lu Skirt – August
1 in stock
This is a 100% authentic traditional skirt uniquely hand-woven by Lu artisans in Vietnam. This skirt is a one-of-a-kind piece; only 1 in stock of this exact design and size. It is vintage and has three different weave parts that can be incorporated in many different designs. It can take up to 6 months for this skirt to be made as it is both woven and embroidered; Lu women only weave a couple of traditional skirts per year, and for personal use only. Therefore, these vintage skirts are very rare.
- What can you make? Cushions/pillows, placemats, handbags, wallets, hand accessories, shoes…. it’s up to you!
- Dimensions & weight: The dimensions are 21 inches x 34 inches with similar weave pattern on both sides of the skirt. The brocade is 7.5 inches
- Colors: Indigo, white and purple.
- Material: Cotton and hemp
- Cleaning & care tips: We recommend hand washing all of our weaves. They can be soaked separately (to avoid color spreading) in a warm water and detergent mixture with a bit of color-safe bleach if necessary. Then hang out to dry. Avoid scrubbing and direct sunlight.
Shipping is a $15 flat rate. As we are located in Vietnam, weaves can take up to 14 business days to deliver internationally. If you need it sooner please contact us.
For wholesale enquiries, please email us.