Orange Flower Hmong Weave
Out of stock
100% authentic and uniquely woven and embroidered by Flower Hmong people in Vietnam using a manual machine. This weave is a one-of-a-kind piece; only 1 in stock.
- What can you make? Cushions/pillows, curtains, tapestries, table runners, comforters, handbags, wallets, shoes, belts, pants, chair covers…. it’s up to you!
- Dimensions & weight: The dimensions are 21.7 inches x 78.7 inches, and heavy weight material
- Colors: Orange & multi-color
- Material: Cotton and polyester blend
- Cleaning & care tips: We recommend hand washing all of our weaves. They can be soaked separately (to avoid color spreading) in a warm water and detergent mixture with a bit of color-safe bleach if necessary. Then hang out to dry. Avoid scrubbing and direct sunlight.
Shipping is a $15 flat rate. As we are located in Vietnam, weaves can take up to 14 business days to deliver internationally. If you need it sooner please contact us.
For wholesale enquiries, please email us.